Are you looking for tutorial how-to install Mobdro video add-on Kodi Media Center ? You are in the right place. Here we will show you step-by-step how to download Mobdro for Kodi and how to install Mobdro Video Add on Kodi.
Mobdro IPTV Add-on For Kodi
Mobdro is originally available for smartphone, tablets, computers, televisions (smart TV), chromecast and now come to Kodi Software. It is one of the popular free Android IPTV nowadays. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. This is kind of system which enables Smart TVs to make live streaming.
Kodi, which used to be XBMC Media Center earlier, is the cross platform software made available by XMBC foundation with the GPLv2.0+ license, free and open source media player with absolutely free and non-profitable software.
Install and Download Mobdro for Kodi Software
From live news streams to your favorite sporting channels are available on Mobdro free app. The tutorial below will show us how-to download and install the Mobdro IPTV Add-on for Kodi and get access to thousands of live stream videos, movies and TV shows :
1. Open Kodi software from your device, then select System and look for File Manager, click on it, then select Add source. A new window will appear. Select None and click OK.
2. A virtual keyboard will appear and you have to write this link correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
3. You have to select Enter a Name for this Media Source. Give it a name, for example : Mobdro Kodi and then select OK
4. Now back to Kodi home screen and go to System > Add-ons > Install From Zip File
5. Select the name you gave in Step 3. For example we will select Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name before.
6. We will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select the second file “Repository.ah.zip”
8. Wait for the add-on enabled notification. Click on it and you will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons > AH Add-on repository > Video Add-Ons
9. Then select Mobdro > Install. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then you are done!
Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi Media Center. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under your Video add-ons.